Memories.

Author: Dark_Ryuuzaki /

I got myself saving some pictures from my birthday, and then i found a folder with some old pictures.
The trouble is, i'm with my ex... I spend some time looking at it, watching her smiling, our kisses, even some pictures of her sleeping, and i realise. I was the most happy person alive, while we were together, and somehow i screwed it up badly, i hurt her so much, i've done terrible things. She deserves better, every one knows that, even I know that.
So, for now on, i'll be glad in just watch our pictures and wondering how it would have ended. As the time pass away and the hole inside my heart is tearing me apart day by day.
What i mean is... I miss you so badly that hurts, and hurts more, because i know all the pain i cause to you, and somehow i still able to miss every little part of you, you're my weakness and i'm breaking down everyday.
I miss you, but you're better off without me.



-Liev

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

About Me

Minha foto
Meu nome é Walace, nascido a 24 invernos atrás, futuro analista de sistemas, pseudo escritor, desenhista anonimo, crítico pessoal, e eternamente solitário.
Tecnologia do Blogger.

About

Pages - Menu