"Hi. I’m Ted Mosby. In exactly forty-five days from now, you and I are gonna meet. And we’re gonna fall in love. And we’re gonna get married, and… we’re gonna have two kids. And we’re gonna love them and each other so much. All of that is forty-five days away. But I’m here now, I guess, because I want those extra forty-five days. With you, I want each one of them. And if I can’t have them, I’ll take the forty-five seconds it takes before your boyfriend shows up and punches me in the face, because… I love you. I’m always gonna love you. Until the end of my days, and beyond. You’ll see."


-How I Met Your Mother - The Time Traverlers.


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

About Me

Minha foto
Meu nome é Walace, nascido a 24 invernos atrás, futuro analista de sistemas, pseudo escritor, desenhista anonimo, crítico pessoal, e eternamente solitário.
Tecnologia do Blogger.

About

Pages - Menu